Warranty Terms & Conditions
END USER PRODUCT LIMITED WARRANTY AND REPAIR POLICY (India Only)
Coreembedded Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (‘Coreembedded’) warrants (this “Limited Warranty”) to the original end user customer (the “End User”) that this product is designed to be free from defects in material and workmanship (except as provided below) for the applicable duration of the specific product. This limited warranty extends only to the End User, and is not transferable. This limited warranty is applicable to products that are repaired or replaced by Coreembedded for the balance of the warranty period or for ninety (90) days from the date the product is repaired or replaced by Coreembedded, whichever is longer.
COREEMBEDDED’S TOTAL LIABILITY UNDER THIS OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IS LIMITED TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS SET FORTH IN THIS DOCUMENT. REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT ARE THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY. IN NO EVENT SHALL COREEMBEDDED BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THIRD PARTY CLAIMS AGAINST YOU FOR DAMAGES, FOR PRODUCTS NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR USE, OR FOR LOST OR DAMAGED DATA, WHETHER RESULTING FROM THE PURCHASE, USE, MISUSE, INABILITY TO USE OR INABILITY TO INSTALL THE PRODUCT OR FROM DEFECTS IN THE PRODUCT. COREEMBEDDED’S TOTAL LIABILITY FOR A CLAIM OF ANY TYPE SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE SPECIFIC COREEMBEDDED PRODUCT THAT IS THE SUBJECT OF A CLAIM
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER DEFECTS CAUSED BY negligence; accidents; improper maintenance; improper storage; misuse; installation or use not in accordance with Coreembedded’s printed installation, product, or safety instructions; abuse; impact or other force, whether prior or subsequent to installation; normal wear and tear; fire, lightning, tornadoes, or other acts of God; contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; excessive electrical supply or other problems with electrical power; abnormal mechanical or environmental conditions; application other than intended use; unauthorised disassembly, repair or modification; service by unauthorised provider; installation of unapproved third party products; problems caused by, or resulting to, accessories, products, or components not supplied by Coreembedded; products for which Coreembedded has not received payment; or buyer’s remorse. This warranty also does not apply to any product on which the original identification information has been altered, obliterated, or removed, or has been sold as second-hand.
If the End User identifies any issue with our product, the End User must follow the following steps:
Contact support team of Coreembedded for the issue providing details of
- product serial number
- original Invoice Number
- issue observed
Support team may request for additional information in form of screen shot, capture image, capture video for assistance.
- In case of any software related issue support team may request for update of Smarteefi APP, restart of module, restart of router or any other troubleshooting steps to identify and rectify the issue.
- In case support team identifies it as hardware issue, then the End User need to send the device to our support centre in Ghaziabad (U.P.) on his/her cost.
- Under warranty period, there are no additional charges. We will repair/replace the unit and ship back to the End User. Please refer to applicable warranty period, as it varies from product to product.
- Post warranty period, there will be repair charges and return shipping charges which will be notified to the End User once we receive the unit for repair.
- Shipped item to Coreembedded without a valid original order number or not having all requested details will be rejected by Coreembedded.
- Shipped item must be properly packaged to prevent damage in transit and must include the original invoice number.
- The End User agrees that Coremebedded is not responsible for any loss or damage to a shipped item sustained in transit.